Thursday, November 6, 2014

Treating seb derm


Here's my tray of delights that I've used so far to treat my seb derm: 

- Honey from Naturalia
- Coconut oil from Naturalia
- Pur Aloe from Naturalia (I now use this instead of coconut oil)
- A bottle of Evian (need bottled water to activate the honey)

I ended up doing Auburn's treatment for 2 months (but replaced coconut oil with aloe vera). Now I'm staying on top of my seb derm with the below daily routine and weekly honey masks. 

My daily routine is currently:

Splash face with Evian. Cleanse with honey. Moisturize with Pur Aloe. Repeat morning and night. 

Honey is still my best friend. It works wonders on my face so much so that I don't see myself going back to a regular cleanser any time soon. I can also see why Auburn recommends a weekly 3-hour maintenance honey mask because it clears up irritations and just generally calms my face down. As for my aloe vera moisturizer, still loving it. It's especially great for getting rid of my seb derm flakes. It seems to dissolve my flakes if that makes sense. Anyway, not sure how, but it works!

xoxo

Honey Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

onload='show_en();'