Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Histamine elimination diary


Pick a notebook to use as your histamine elimination diary to centralize your note taking. And choose a time when you write down what you ate every day. I decided on bedtime but if it's easier you can take note after each meal.

Looking back at my notebook, I see I followed the histamine elimination diet for 71 days. I went over the suggested 4-6 weeks because there were days when my bucket was still overflowing. So I figured going a little longer would give my stomach and my morale a good break.

That said, on day 31, I was already feeling better and wrote this as a side note: 

Going well. Much less bloated, no digestion pains. Feel better. More energy. Lost weight around my middle. 

However, on day 35, I wrote this as a side note: 

Really bad night with racing heart and panic attacks. 

It really is a case by case decision. I'm glad I stuck it out for as long as I did because my body needed it. And my mind thanked me for it. 

xoxo

Honey Bee

(I am by no means an expert so this advice is purely informational)

No comments:

Post a Comment

onload='show_en();'