Thursday, November 13, 2014

Gentle combing and brushing


When my hair started growing back, it was super important to me to keep those precious hairs where they belonged: on my head. So I traded my faithful Tangle Teezer and boar bristle brush for a wide toothed comb and a wooden Titania Germany brush. 

Some people say that you shouldn't comb your hair when it's still wet. Thing is if I let my hair air dry without combing it, it looks like a bird's nest. So I wrap my hair in a towel and then gently comb my hair, starting with the tips and holding onto my hair at the roots for safe measure. My goal being to finish with as few hairs on the comb as possible.

As for brushing, I don't brush my hair on the day I wash my hair. Just on the second day, baring in my mind I wash my hair every other day. The Titania Germany brush is good at not snagging my hair. Again, the goal being to finish with as few hairs on the brush as possible. 

xoxo

Honey Bee  

No comments:

Post a Comment

onload='show_en();'