Monday, October 27, 2014

Shampoo for thinning hair

Hair loss can be traumatic. Especially when it seems to be ongoing. I appeared to be in a never ending spiral of losing hair and nothing growing back. Of course, we all lose hair but when what's lost is not replenished, the result is thinning hair. 

Taking supplements for hair growth is one thing. But it takes at least a couple of months for the benefits to kick in. In the meantime, it's an uphill battle to try and keep as much hair as possible from falling out. Because when there's more hair on the bathroom floor than on your head, it's quite simply depressing. 

My favourite shampoo for my hair loss is Klorane strengthening shampoo with quinine and B vitamins together with its matching conditioner. More info here: Klorane hair loss shampoo and conditioner


The range smells a bit like men's shower gel but it doesn't really bother me. What I like is that it is super gentle on my hair. For me what that means is my hair doesn't tangle as much as it does with other shampoos. A real bonus. And less hair ends up on my hands once I'm done. Definitely encouraging.  

xoxo 

Honey Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

onload='show_en();'